Saturday, March 9, 2013

Success: THIS is progress

So this is a little weird to explain, stick with me for a minute. So yesterday I ha a tiny cyst taken off my neck. No big deal, just an hour with local anesthetic. But there ended up being a LOT of stitches. Still, not a big deal, except I can't get them wet at all for two days. Which means ... No workout for me today. And here is where the success comes in. I was REALLY disappointed about not being able to do Insanity today. Like totally bummed!! As soon as I realized how bummed I was ... I started to get excited. A year ago I would have been excited for the legitimate excuse not to HAVE to workout. Man, that's some serious progress. Right??? Happy dance for myself today. Happy happy happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Way to find the bright side in everything! So...you've had some work done now? ;)

    ReplyDelete