Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Success: Goodbye Plateau

It's been too long since I posted in my blog. I've been busy. Also ... It turns out eating really low calories bums me out and gives me very little energy :)

But ... Drum roll please ... Badadadadadada ...

I'm loosing weight again. 4 days of 1200 calories on a Shakeology cleanse and I started dropping too fast. I moved back up to fluctuating between 1400-1600, just to keep my body guessing. And it's working. I lost 8 pounds in two weeks. And now I've settled back into a comfortable 2-3 pounds per week. It's tough to stay disciplined in eating. 1500 calories adds up fast, even eating healthy. But I feel like I've hit a comfortable level, something I can maintain over time, with an occasional indulge day just to keep my body guessing. Plus, I started a new workout and I'm ready to build some more muscle!

But first ... I'm going to relax by the pool in Waikiki. Priorities you know? :)



5 comments:

  1. Yay You! Great job - congrats on the loss AND on keeping trying new things instead of letting the discouragement win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing, enjoy your time relaxing you deserve it.
    Maegen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good bye pounds!

    -Autumn

    ReplyDelete