Monday, July 29, 2013

Oh the slacking ...

My poor little blog has suffered this summer ... but that is something I am going to remedy immediately :) Here is my small thought for today, to get myself ready for the weeks to come: my new goal for my blog, is to have it be full of things I want to be able to refer back to easily.  For example, my "how I got started on my journey" stories, or major milestones like, "hey! I just lost another 10 pounds" (I know that isn't a milestone for most people, but with how slowly I lose weight, every 10 pounds is a miracle worth acknowledging.)  Or, in some cases, my blog will have my favorite posts from Facebook ... so it will be a bit redundant, but it will be something I want to be able to find easily ... and Facebook isn't easy to find old posts on.

So there it is ... my goal is to write at least once a week, on Monday's.  I want to share my story, my "who I used to by and why" story, little by little.  Next Monday will be my first post ... stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment