Thursday, February 21, 2013

Success: Day 3

This is my tired face. So tired.
This is my third day of keeping my calories at 1200 or right in that range.  I am determined to kick this plateau.  I want to go really low for a week, then I'm going to follow Beach Body's meal planner for a month.  I can feel the determination in me.  I'm going to do it this time.  I'm NOT a quitter.  Ever. Well, okay sometimes, but mostly, I don't like to quit.  Sadly, my kids inherited this same quality from me, stubborn as all get out!! Anyway ... My thoughts over the last few days have progressed something like this: Ugh, this is so unfair... Okay, this isn't so bad, I can do this ... I CAN do this ... I am going to DO this ... Hmmm, it's okay that life is unfair and I have to work so hard to be healthy because I'm learning how strong I really am ... I'm freaking STRONG ... oh man, I'm exhausted ... I think I need more sleep.  And that is where I am at this morning.  Tired.  But ... determined.  I'll keep you posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment