Monday, April 1, 2013

A moment to be thankful

It's results time again. I was finally able to get some updated photos ... And I couldn't be happier :) It takes such a long time to see results the way I am changing my life ... One small bit at a time. But the results are still coming.

As I was sitting at the dinner last Friday in my black dress, I looked around and realized as much as I am happy with the results I have gotten so far, I still just have so far to go. It's hard to not get discouraged. Especially as I watched these tiny girls down their entire dinner and a big piece of cheesecake. I wish I could eat cheesecake.

But then I realized, whether they are skinnier than I am doesn't really matter. All that matters is that I'm making choices everyday that will make me healthier and happier. I AM happier. And I am definitely healthier. And 20 years from now ... That's all that will really matter, not how small my little black dress is. Right?







1 comment: