Monday, January 14, 2013

Clarification: Hold that thought ...

 I should also clarify ... It isn't my gusband who worries about how much weight I gain or lose at any given time.  I have the most amaing, supportive, loving, kind, thoughtful best friend of a husband.  In fact, I blame him almost entirely for my years of being so much more of a woman than I am now.  Because he made me feel beautiful.  I didn't feel any reason to change anything.  I changed because I WANTED to be more healthy.  That's it.  And he has supported me through everything 100%.  This is probably why it hurts me so much when I know other men out there don't support their wives in the same way.  There is a better way to get the results you want.  It's a little something I like to call "the right way." Love her.  Love your wife.  That's it.  That's all you need to do.  Make her feel important, loved and beautiful and she will become the woman of your dreams.

Okay ... once again ... I'll just stop ... I promised to keep these short :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this! You don't know me but a facebook friend suggested your blog and I LOVE this post. Love that you have a supportive husband and love that you are doing this awesome thing for yourself. Here's cheering you on an drawing inspiration from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lora!! And I'm so happy my blog is already reaching out past people I know. I love comments, questions, and even critiques on my thoughts and ideas so keep spreading the word!! Girl Power! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across your blog via facebook, and I have to say that you are an inspiration to me! I to am struggling with weight lose. Thank you for your story! It makes me that more positive :)

    ReplyDelete