Saturday, January 12, 2013

Confession: Today ... I Cried

Confession.  I cried during my workout today.  And Not because my boys did this:

(Played in the mud outside then washed it off in the sink and got muddy water everywhere. And I mean Everywhere.)

And Not because the Insanity workout I was doing was too hard and I wanted to quit and it made me want to puke.  I cried because about half way through the work out I thought: Holy *potty word* I can do this!

It turns out I'm a lot freaking stronger than I thought I was.  And I cried.  I cried because I COULD do it.  I cried because I weigh over 200 pounds and I can do a crazy amount of actual push-ups.  Not girl push-ups.  Real freaking push-ups.  And I can do Insanity.  I AM strong enough. I can jump high enough and sprint fast enough.  Who knew?? I sure didn't.  But watch out world ... I know it Now!


5 comments:

  1. I love this. Health isn't tied to weight. You are healthy and beautiful. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies. Weight is just a number. Period. Health is what Really matters!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made me tear up! Way to go! You are a great example of strength and endurance!

    ReplyDelete