Saturday, January 5, 2013

I've done it now.  I'm putting my journey out there for the whole world to see.  Am I scared? Yes.  Am I intimidated. Yes.  Am I excited? Absolutely.  

Just over three years ago I gave birth to my third baby.  I weighed 299 pounds.  Nope ... not a type-o.  I struggled for two years to lose weight and get my life and my body back.  I was frustrated.  I was angry.  I was tired of hearing people tell me I was fat.  Then I found the "Magic Pill."  It's called: Sweat, pain, hard work and consistency.  Beach Body made it all possible.  So far I have lost just over 75 pounds.  I'm about half way to my goal of becoming Half the Woman I was.  This Blog is my Journey.  My ups and down.  My heartaches.  My frustrations.  My accountability.  My successes.

Comments are hoped for.  Suggestions welcome.  And most importantly, I hope someone will find my blog ... someone who was just as frustrated as I was.  Someone who feels angry at the world.  Someone who has completely given up.  Someone like me.



Before
After

9 comments:

  1. Way to go! You're doing awesome, and you've been an inspiration for many, myself included. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    You are an inspiration! I am so proud to know you and to hear your journey! No doubt you will help many and get to your goal! Keep loving and believing in yourself and never I mean EVER say you CAN'T because....you already have!!
    ~Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, you are so awesome! I'm glad you are bogging your journey. You will be an inspiration to many people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, Amy! What you've accomplished is awesome and I think it's great that you're sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you started this! I am Angie's sister in Texas and I am a personal trainer. I gave a client your blog to let her see that it's possible! Way to go! Keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leah ... please share away!! I have been to the point of wanting to quit and feeling completely overwhelmed many many times. I'm excited about the next few years and sharing all the ups and downs with those who need a shoulder to lean on!

      Delete
  6. I have done the same thing you are doing...only I am at the beginning of my journey! I hope you will go and check out my blog, and perhaps we can support each other!
    http://girliegirlie711@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. P.S. I hope you don't mind me haring a link to your blog on mine?! I just think you are a huge motivator!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Share away!! I want to share with as many people as I can, in the hopes that someone else like me will find comfort in a shared journey :) I'm totally following your blog now!!

      Delete