Thursday, January 17, 2013

Success: I climbed a mountain

Yesterday I woke up early and go my workout in (P90X Arms and Shoulders and Ab Ripper X, one of my absolute favorites) then rushed to get two of my kids ready for school and out the door because I was headed out for a Mommy Play Date.  I brought my friend's little girl and my 3 year old and we met up with some other moms to hike up to a small lighthouse on the top of a cliff.  It was hot but so much fun.  I carried one kid on my back and pushed the other in the stroller.  Then on the way down I added an extra kid to the stroller making it about 100 pounds I was holding as we cruised down the hill.  And it was easy.  It was fun.  I had an amazing time.  Sure when I see the picture of all us moms that went I think "one of these things is not like the other, one of these things is not quite the same ..."



But who cares? I rocked that hike.  I'm freaking strong.  I'm healthy.  I love my life.  And that's why I'm a Beach Body Coach.  Because I want everyone to know it's possible. You can be healthy.  You can be strong.  You can love your life.  It doesn't matter where you are now or where you have been ... it only matters what you do today, and tomorrow, and the next day and the next.  Keep on keepin' on, one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Great post Amy! I love this reminder. And yes, you DID rock that hike!

    ReplyDelete