Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Success: My Story


I already posted this on my Facebook "Like" Page, but I wanted to Blog about it as well for those who haven't joined me on Facebook yet. I was looking through my iPhoto library today and found some of my old "before and after" photos. When they were put in order I realized just how awesome this journey has been so far. And I can't wait to see where this year will eld.

My goal is to reach 1000 likes for HalftheWomanIWas. I want to find people who need my story. I want to find that one person who needs someone to understand how hard it is and to convince them to NOT give up. Please PLEASE share my page with your family and friends. Help me find that person who has given up and just needs an extra push to know that they really CAN do it!

Check it:


March 2010


March 2012


May 2012


July 2012



October 2012


November 2012

6 comments:

  1. Hi Amy,

    I found you through a friend's post on Facebook. I have been blogging about weight loss and would love to feature your story. Check out my blog and let me know.

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://theturquoisepiano.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. Or, if you'd like to do a guest post that would be even better. :)

      Delete
    3. @Kelli~ I would LOVE to be a guest blogger or a feature or both on your blog :) I want to find more people who need that extra boost to keep pushing. I shared your blog on my Facebook "Like" page HalftheWomanIWas ... I'd love to have you post on here as well!!

      Delete
    4. Yay! If you want to put together a guest post and email me the "html" (as opposed to the "compose") of your post, I'd love to schedule it for next Friday. kellinielson@yahoo.com

      Email me if you have any questions. :)

      Delete