Thursday, January 10, 2013

Sometimes you have to drop everything

There are a couple of really good reasons I force myself to get out of bed every single morning at 5:30 so I can work out; 1: It's the only way I can workout with my man, and 2: So on the extremely rare occasion my husband unexpectedly gets home early from work, I'm ready to drop everything and do something with the family. If I wouldn't have woke up so early, worked out, and got my daily task list done before noon, there is no way we could have made it to the zoo this afternoon. And I have to say, it's worth it. It's So worth it. With a husband who is in the military and is gone about 9 months out of every year, every single family moment is worth all the pain of dragging myself out of bed so freaking early. It just is.



1 comment:

  1. Good for you girl! I'll be rooting for you to keep at it in prayer ~ Marty

    ReplyDelete