Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Confession:  I'm Terrified.

My biggest fear of putting myself "out there" like this, including all the ups and downs of my journey ... is of course that I'll fail.  Now I CAN'T fail ... too many people are watching me.   And honestly ... Thank you.  Thank you for not letting me fail.

Today was our first day of working Insanity into my regular P90X early morning workout routine.  I really thought I was getting Fit until I tried to do Insanity with my husband.  Yikes.  There is still so much room for improvement.  And honestly, getting up enough energy and motivation to kill myself in a sweat-fest at 5:30 in the morning.  Yeah.  Suck-O.  BUT ... by the time we were finished and I was soaked in sweat ... I felt absolutely amazing.  I love getting up, working out, showering, getting dressed and all done up for the day, fixing breakfast and lunch for my kids and getting them out the door all before 8:30 a.m.  The old me would be lucky to be out of my pajamas by noon.  Not any more.  It's amazing how much more you can accomplish when you get a kick start in the morning.  I can't believe I'm admitting that.  I SWORE I would never be one of those people who 1: woke up early to workout and 2: actually enjoyed it.  So much for staying strong to who I swore I was.

Hooray for my own personal kick in the pants!


No comments:

Post a Comment